Anyone who intends to sleep on public property in Nevada City, notably homeless folks, will have to obtain a permit to exempt them from a camping ordinance passed by the town’s council Wednesday night.
Nevada City OKs homeless-regulating camping ordinance
Trending in: Local News
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Contest for congressional seat heating up
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search