TRUCKEE — A former towing company employee and his employer were sentenced last month by a Plumas County judge for illegally dumping waste fuel on Highway 70 in Portola during filming of the “Hell on the Highway” reality TV documentary, officials said.
‘Fuel on the Highway’: Duo sentenced in illegal dumping case
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center