The hairiest experience Chuck Langrill ever had while he was out “Sasquatching” in the Sierra Nevada took place one night as he followed a riverbed into the mountains. Searching for signs of the elusive bigfoot in the soft mud, he heard whooping vocalizations coming from both sides of a nearby valley. So like any good Sasquatch searcher, Langrill sat down and waited as the sounds got closer.
South Lake Tahoe resident searches for bigfoot near Tahoe
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft