Marysville — A $650,000 project to reconstruct embankments at four locations along Highway 49 was among projects greenlighted Thursday by the California Transportation Commission, which allocated $306 million to 44 projects that will help ease traffic congestion, improve safety and support economic growth.
$306 million approved to upgrade transportation
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day