Marysville — A $650,000 project to reconstruct embankments at four locations along Highway 49 was among projects greenlighted Thursday by the California Transportation Commission, which allocated $306 million to 44 projects that will help ease traffic congestion, improve safety and support economic growth.
$306 million approved to upgrade transportation
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch