My thanks to Jim and the PG&E crew from Oakley who worked on Black Road until 2 a.m. Monday morning to restore my power. Fortunately it wasn’t raining, but I know that you guys would have been working even in the rain. The crews of PG&E have demonstrated again the dedication that took them to New Jersey a couple of weeks ago. This time, it was here at home. Thanks again, PG&E; you’re the best.
Trending in: Local News
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Subcommittee supports full funding to restore Bridgeport covered bridge
- Acupuncture may now be covered care