SACRAMENTO – North State Assemblyman and Chief Republican Whip Dan Logue today blasted a decision by the California Board of Forestry and Fire Prevention to make a new fire fee permanent. The fee has been challenged in a lawsuit as an illegal tax by the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association.
Logue blasts board decision to make fire tax permanent
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center