The owner of the San Juan Mining Corporation who is seeking to reopen a gold mine north of Nevada City is attempting to clarify what he believes are mischaracterizations of widespread well failures that occurred in the mid-1990s.
San JUan mine owner: Well failures misconstrued
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch