The owner of the San Juan Mining Corporation who is seeking to reopen a gold mine north of Nevada City is attempting to clarify what he believes are mischaracterizations of widespread well failures that occurred in the mid-1990s.
San JUan mine owner: Well failures misconstrued
Trending in: Local News
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley Council votes to annex Bear River Mills site