Small businesses in western Nevada County were besieged by an international conglomerate of computer hackers in a bizarre crime that replaced the front page of many area websites with a new page that played a Palestinian protest song.
County businesses’ websites hacked by ‘Anonymous’
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center