A Yuba City trucking company will pay $30,000 and host training sessions for its staff in the resolution of a lawsuit brought by a federal agency after a driver said he was targeted with racial slurs — allegations the company denies.
Trucking company to pay $30K to settle lawsuit
Trending in: Local News
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley Council votes to annex Bear River Mills site
- Nevada County employees honored