A Yuba City trucking company will pay $30,000 and host training sessions for its staff in the resolution of a lawsuit brought by a federal agency after a driver said he was targeted with racial slurs — allegations the company denies.
Trucking company to pay $30K to settle lawsuit
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day