Golden Empire Nursing and Rehab Center recently honored the six residents who have reached or exceeded the 100-year milestone. Families and friends dined on hors d’oeuvres and enjoyed special music provided by Joe Hammel. Golden Empire specializes in geriatric rehabilitation and care. Their average age is about 87. Safeway donated the decorated cakes for the celebration.
100 years and counting
Trending in: Local News
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Nevada County Superintendent supports new computer-based testing
- Adding new dimension to cancer radiation treatment
- Appeal filed over Nevada County use permit for Blue Lead Mine
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop