A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Penn Valley man to answer on methamphetamine sales charges after a preliminary hearing into evidence Thursday.
Penn Valley man to face meth sales charges
Trending in: Local News
- Acupuncture may now be covered care
- DA reviewing allegations against Nevada City physician
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- World Book Night comes to Nevada County
- Nevada County licensees attend ABC liquor law workshop