The winter drought that began in November 2011 and lasted into March 2012 detrimentally impacted the livestock industry in Nevada County, but a precipitation-heavy spring meant fruit and vegetable growers had a productive year, agricultural officials said.
2012 agriculture season a mixed basket
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center