With the National Weather Service forecasting a series of Pacific high-wind storms starting today and dumping an anticipated eight inches of rain on western Nevada County by Monday, the Pacific Gas and Electric Company is cautioning customers with preparation and safety tips.
PG&E offers safety tips for upcoming storms, winter weather
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft