With the National Weather Service forecasting a series of Pacific high-wind storms starting today and dumping an anticipated eight inches of rain on western Nevada County by Monday, the Pacific Gas and Electric Company is cautioning customers with preparation and safety tips.
PG&E offers safety tips for upcoming storms, winter weather
Trending in: Local News
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Nevada County Consolidated Fire’s draft audit shows $300,000 deficit
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel