With the National Weather Service forecasting a series of Pacific high-wind storms starting today and dumping an anticipated eight inches of rain on western Nevada County by Monday, the Pacific Gas and Electric Company is cautioning customers with preparation and safety tips.
PG&E offers safety tips for upcoming storms, winter weather
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- The perfect day for fishing
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI