With the National Weather Service forecasting a series of Pacific high-wind storms starting today and dumping an anticipated eight inches of rain on western Nevada County by Monday, the Pacific Gas and Electric Company is cautioning customers with preparation and safety tips.
PG&E offers safety tips for upcoming storms, winter weather
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day