New swimming holes, fishing areas, winding hiking trails, rugged mountain biking paths and scenic vistas will be rendered available to the public as the Bear Yuba Land Trust revealed plans to acquire a pivotal piece of property that will connect the Middle Yuba River to the South Yuba River.
Land purchase to connect Yuba River trails
Trending in: Local News
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley Council votes to annex Bear River Mills site
- Nevada County employees honored