Thanks to all who donated socks for Sandy Survivors! We still have until Dec. 1 to fill those collection boxes at B&C Hardware, SPD in Grass Valley and Nevada City, the Sierra Presbyterian Church and Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. Thanks, too, for the support of The Union and KNCO for the coverage they have given this project. Nevada County is a great place to live! The people in Breezy Point and Belle Harbor, N.Y., will appreciate your generosity and so do I.
Thanks for ‘Socks for Sandy’ support
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Man life-flighted after rollover crash