It’s the smell that hits you first. Anyone past his mid-30s will remember that familiar cardboard scent of thousands of vinyl record albums in their colorful covers, stacked against each other in alphabetical order.
Grass Valley store owner at forefront of vinyl resurgence
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI