Strollers along the corner of South Pine and Spring streets in Nevada City were greeted Sunday with an unusual sight: two broken halves of Nevada City Marketplace’s business sign leaned against one another with R.I.P. painted on them.
Nevada City Marketplace closes with a statement
Trending in: Local News
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade