Penn Valley’s wounded warrior will be coming back to his home soil for the first time since being gravely injured while on patrol in Afghanistan earlier this year.
Wounded Penn Valley soldier expected to return Tuesday
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft