In what was repeatedly referred to as a “unique” approach in dealing with Nevada City’s homeless residents, the town’s City Council took the first steps Wednesday toward a camping ordinance that requires a permit to lodge on public property.
Nevada City moves ahead with homeless camping permit process
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch