Recent precipitation and cooler weather has allowed Cal Fire to transition to winter staffing levels in Nevada County. This has enabled Cal Fire to release seasonal firefighters, reduce staffing on fire engines and close some remote wildland fire stations.
Cal Fire lifts restrictions on residential burning
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center