Recent precipitation and cooler weather has allowed Cal Fire to transition to winter staffing levels in Nevada County. This has enabled Cal Fire to release seasonal firefighters, reduce staffing on fire engines and close some remote wildland fire stations.
Cal Fire lifts restrictions on residential burning
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft