The South Yuba River Citizens League has issued a notice of intent to file suit against the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for failure to comply with new Endangered Species Act requirements for protecting three species of endangered Yuba River fish: spring-run Chinook salmon, steelhead and green sturgeon.
SYRCL issues notice of intent to sue Army Corps
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI