A Nevada County Superior Court judge on Thursday postponed a decision on whether Sammie’s Friends animal shelter has legal standing in a misdemeanor animal cruelty case.
Still no decision as to legal standing in animals neglect case
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch