A Nevada County Superior Court judge on Thursday postponed a decision on whether Sammie’s Friends animal shelter has legal standing in a misdemeanor animal cruelty case.
Still no decision as to legal standing in animals neglect case
Trending in: Local News
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Contest for congressional seat heating up
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search