After experiencing a stroke in 1995, Rosanna Radding realized that her hobby of cooking, one she had been passionate about for years, would now only be possible by re-learning and developing new methods.
Post-stroke patient teaches one-handed cooking class for support group
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Nevada County Fair: crumbling infrastructure, shortage of funds
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Nevada City Council OKs 63 street-closure requests
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group