After experiencing a stroke in 1995, Rosanna Radding realized that her hobby of cooking, one she had been passionate about for years, would now only be possible by re-learning and developing new methods.
Post-stroke patient teaches one-handed cooking class for support group
Trending in: Local News
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Contest for congressional seat heating up
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search