A proposal by Chairman Ted Owens to curtail public comment periods during regular meetings of the Nevada County Board of Supervisors has stirred outrage in
Limit on public comment proposed
Trending in: Local News
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54