On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Local News
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Subcommittee supports full funding to restore Bridgeport covered bridge
- Acupuncture may now be covered care