On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Local News
- CHP arrest man on marijuana sales, transportation charges
- Playing for Anna: Lady Falcons play championship game with heavy hearts
- 'Everyday' Nevada County psychic stars in film trailer for potential reality TV pilot
- Police blotter: Multiple vehicle break-ins reported in Grass Valley
- CHP to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint