While President Obama worked with governors of the states hit by Hurricane Sandy, including Republican Gov. Christie of New Jersey, who lauded the president’s leadership through the crisis as “outstanding,” Gov. Romney loaded cans of beans headed for New Jersey while his campaign video played on a screen behind him.
Mitt: Send FEMA back to the states? Really?
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County