The music of the Grateful Dead will endure and will be retold again and again. Nevada City’s own DeadBeats have been doing just that since 1994 and have been praised for their own interpretation of the Dead’s music, not just copying it but playing it as if it were their own. Coopers Alehouse in Nevada City will host two nights with the DeadBeats beginning at 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The band encourages people to join them for the weekend and don’t let the music stop.
DeadBeats keep the tunes Truckin’ at Coopers Alehouse
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch