The company that Vice President Joe Biden’s brother is vice president of has been awarded a bid to build 100,000 homes in Iraq for a cost of $1.5 billion, pending approval of the Iraq government. This cronyism goes on all the time by Democrats and Republicans.
It’s whom you know
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County