The man who shot a burning flare across the Yuba River and started the Bullards Bar Fire in the Sierra foothills was acting outside his employment with the Midwest Demolition Co., according to a representative of the Nebraska company sued by Cal Fire for $3.6 million in fire costs.
Demolition firm suedfor $3.6 million over Bullards Fire
Trending in: Local News
- Beloved teacher Craig Zetterberg dies Saturday
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- 7 Nevada County residents cited for buying booze for minors
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Flash mob makes dancing accessible