The man who shot a burning flare across the Yuba River and started the Bullards Bar Fire in the Sierra foothills was acting outside his employment with the Midwest Demolition Co., according to a representative of the Nebraska company sued by Cal Fire for $3.6 million in fire costs.
Demolition firm suedfor $3.6 million over Bullards Fire
Trending in: Local News
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley Council votes to annex Bear River Mills site
- Nevada County employees honored
- Nevada County Superintendent supports new computer-based testing
- What’s new at Sierra College?