“Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it — every, every minute?” So implores the newly deceased Emily in the play “Our Town,” written by Thornton Wilder. This entreaty encapsulates this quiet, lovely play that provides a glimpse into the life of the small town of Grover’s Corner, New Hampshire just after the turn of the 20th century, but could be set in Anywhere, U.S.A., in any century.
Theater review: Loving, well done revival of ‘Our Town’
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day