KVMR and Americans for Safe Access have announced the debut of a new program, “The Cannabis Crusades.” The first episode will air from noon to 2 p.m. Friday on 89.5FM or on 105.1FM in the Tahoe area. The hosts are Gaynell Rogers and Patricia Smith, president of Americans for Safe Access — Nevada County.
KVMR show to address medical marijuana issues
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Nevada County Fair: crumbling infrastructure, shortage of funds
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Nevada City Council OKs 63 street-closure requests
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group