The city of Grass Valley has identified four areas within its jurisdiction where redevelopment would help the vitality of the municipality, but toxic substance issues continue to dog efforts to launch the improvement projects.
Grass Valley makes headway on toxic problems
Trending in: Local News
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group
- Subcommittee supports full funding to restore Bridgeport covered bridge
- Acupuncture may now be covered care
- Supervisor candidate Miller receives three endorsements