“Party in Pink,” a Zumba marathon, or “Zumbathon,” is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 20 at Club Sierra Sport and Fitness Center. All monies go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to fight breast cancer. Donation is $25. For more information, call Geri at (530) 575-5689.
October 15, 2012 | Back to: Local News
Zumbathon for breast cancer
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Trustee Campbell: Censure by board is 'ludicrous'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Meet Your Merchant: Hale Appliance Services, a wife-husband service team