“Party in Pink,” a Zumba marathon, or “Zumbathon,” is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 20 at Club Sierra Sport and Fitness Center. All monies go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to fight breast cancer. Donation is $25. For more information, call Geri at (530) 575-5689.
October 15, 2012 | Back to: Local News
Zumbathon for breast cancer
Trending in: Local News
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- Traffic stop ends in arrest on drug charges
- Cornish Christmas: Kicking off the holiday season
- Mobile technology van to bring Wi-Fi, equipment to rural Nevada County