“Party in Pink,” a Zumba marathon, or “Zumbathon,” is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 20 at Club Sierra Sport and Fitness Center. All monies go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to fight breast cancer. Donation is $25. For more information, call Geri at (530) 575-5689.
Zumbathon for breast cancer
Trending in: Local News
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Beloved teacher Craig Zetterberg dies Saturday
- Contest for congressional seat heating up
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- 7 Nevada County residents cited for buying booze for minors