“Party in Pink,” a Zumba marathon, or “Zumbathon,” is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 20 at Club Sierra Sport and Fitness Center. All monies go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to fight breast cancer. Donation is $25. For more information, call Geri at (530) 575-5689.
Zumbathon for breast cancer
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Nevada County senior firewood program seeks new home
- Defense portion under way in Gold Country Lenders trial
- Man arrested after reportedly getting caught with 15-year-old runaway