“Party in Pink,” a Zumba marathon, or “Zumbathon,” is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 20 at Club Sierra Sport and Fitness Center. All monies go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to fight breast cancer. Donation is $25. For more information, call Geri at (530) 575-5689.
Zumbathon for breast cancer
Trending in: Local News
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Grass Valley resident seeks to promote responsible use of public land
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance