“Party in Pink,” a Zumba marathon, or “Zumbathon,” is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 20 at Club Sierra Sport and Fitness Center. All monies go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to fight breast cancer. Donation is $25. For more information, call Geri at (530) 575-5689.
Zumbathon for breast cancer
Trending in: Local News
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- Cannabis dispensary to be considered by Nevada City Council
- Drunken driving suspected in head-on crash on Highway 49
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store