A Canadian power company is slated to present its proposal for a new hydroelectric project at Daguerre Point Dam to the public Oct. 22 in Marysville, according to a news release issued by a local conservation group.
Proposed hydroelectric project draws SYRCL ire
Trending in: Local News
- Acupuncture may now be covered care
- DA reviewing allegations against Nevada City physician
- World Book Night comes to Nevada County
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road