A Canadian power company is slated to present its proposal for a new hydroelectric project at Daguerre Point Dam to the public Oct. 22 in Marysville, according to a news release issued by a local conservation group.
Proposed hydroelectric project draws SYRCL ire
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day