Today’s meeting of the Nevada City’s Council is poised to be a brief one, with no old business to address on the agenda and only an resolution informing voters about the city’s November tax measure scheduled under new business.
Tax measure, $600k grant on Nevada City Council agenda
Trending in: Local News
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Grass Valley Council votes to annex Bear River Mills site