The Nevada County Board of Supervisors will discuss signing an agreement with the U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management regarding how to cooperate in managing the large amount of public land in Nevada County.
Nevada County to mull agreement with USFS and BLM
Trending in: Local News
- Beloved teacher Craig Zetterberg dies Saturday
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- 7 Nevada County residents cited for buying booze for minors
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Contest for congressional seat heating up