The Nevada County Board of Supervisors will discuss signing an agreement with the U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management regarding how to cooperate in managing the large amount of public land in Nevada County.
Nevada County to mull agreement with USFS and BLM
Trending in: Local News
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Subcommittee supports full funding to restore Bridgeport covered bridge
- Acupuncture may now be covered care