The Nevada County Board of Supervisors will discuss signing an agreement with the U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management regarding how to cooperate in managing the large amount of public land in Nevada County.
Nevada County to mull agreement with USFS and BLM
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Man life-flighted after rollover crash