Nearly 70 people attended last weekend’s Broadband Expo at Nevada Union High School where visitors had a chance to meet with vendors and try out high-speed Internet on campus computers. Event host, the Nevada County Broadband Advisory Group, made up of local government and private sector representatives, will continue efforts to expand local high-speed Internet.
High-speed Internet expo last week at Nevada Union High School
Trending in: Local News
- Man seriously injured in Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd. car crash
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Burglar in Nevada County reported to be drunk
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016