Nearly 70 people attended last weekend’s Broadband Expo at Nevada Union High School where visitors had a chance to meet with vendors and try out high-speed Internet on campus computers. Event host, the Nevada County Broadband Advisory Group, made up of local government and private sector representatives, will continue efforts to expand local high-speed Internet.
High-speed Internet expo last week at Nevada Union High School
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- UPDATE: Auburn blaze contained, 1 building damaged
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination
- PREP FOOTBALL: Going beyond the gridiron with Bear River's football phenom Austin Baze