Nearly 70 people attended last weekend’s Broadband Expo at Nevada Union High School where visitors had a chance to meet with vendors and try out high-speed Internet on campus computers. Event host, the Nevada County Broadband Advisory Group, made up of local government and private sector representatives, will continue efforts to expand local high-speed Internet.
High-speed Internet expo last week at Nevada Union High School
Trending in: Local News
- Mediation set next week in Eskaton Village Grass Valley class action lawsuit
- Byers Enterprises installs solar panels in Mill St. building
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley's Gold Country Hearing is loud and clear
- Veteran GV fire volunteer passes away
- State to fund Nevada County Courthouse feasibility study