My friend calls them “organ recitals” — those all-too-frequent occasions when our conversations with one another end up being nothing more than a depressing recap of bodily aches and pains. Although by no means restricted to one age group or another, experience would suggest that they’re more commonly heard amongst the elderly.
Healthy aging begins with a dose of optimism
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Nevada County Fair: crumbling infrastructure, shortage of funds
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Nevada City Council OKs 63 street-closure requests
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group