My friend calls them “organ recitals” — those all-too-frequent occasions when our conversations with one another end up being nothing more than a depressing recap of bodily aches and pains. Although by no means restricted to one age group or another, experience would suggest that they’re more commonly heard amongst the elderly.
Healthy aging begins with a dose of optimism
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Teamwork builds new picnic area