My friend calls them “organ recitals” — those all-too-frequent occasions when our conversations with one another end up being nothing more than a depressing recap of bodily aches and pains. Although by no means restricted to one age group or another, experience would suggest that they’re more commonly heard amongst the elderly.
Healthy aging begins with a dose of optimism
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Man life-flighted after rollover crash